Friday, June 19, 2015

YOU AND YOUR DREAMS





So many times we  are the limitation to how great we can be. Have you ever discovered that sometimes when you try to dream really big, you always struggle within you,a part of your inner voice tells you “haba its not possible” or “that is really big, why don’t you be realistic”.

A very good instance, some days ago i  was dreaming of resigning from working at the age of 40 as a billionaire in dollars, inside me I heared a very strong voice within  telling me “haba how possible is it”.

Now my mind could not figure it out because it is trying to logically calculate how it would happen by human effort.and also from my financial status now. But the truth is that there are people that have that same dream and have accomplished it.

So I came to a conclusion that there is no fee for dreaming big, dreaming big is an exercise for the mind, it  increases your willpower. So  start dreaming big.

0 comments:

Post a Comment